воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

egyptian recipe traditional




So, apparently, yesterday at some point, my eldest sisterapos;s boyfriend died of a massive heart attack. =/ Sad for her, and certainly for him and his 8 year old boy.

Now, mother and I are going to drive up to Lake County (at some point) on Sunday (today). My fingers are crossed that our vehicle makes it, and that my sister isnapos;t a total bitch to us when we get there. apos;Cause that would suck. Seriously.

IN OTHER NEWS....
I donapos;t really have any...Iapos;ve been having some crazy weird dreams lately, that have me all happy one day and totally depressed the next day.

OH OH OH MAHGAWD I forgot the best part of this whole sisterapos;s boyfriend being dead-ness. My other sister, Lori, who is suddenly and top-secretly back in the country, plans to fly down here next week sometime. Yeeeeeaaah....fun times. Iapos;m sincerely hoping she doesnapos;t come to visit us, but you never know, she might want us to visit HER.


X_X


But seriously, I havenapos;t really been up to that much, other than the aforementioned horrors. So, my house is all Halloweeny and I need to go to the store to get some stuff to finish my costume for the Masquerade Karaoke party at the Library.

I think I should go do one of two things: die, or go to sleep....

Whichever shall I decide?








Zzzz...laterz
egyptian recipe traditional, egyptian recipe simple, egyptian recipe rice, egyptian recipe, egyptian rebirth symbol.



Комментариев нет: