воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

clinical symptoms of depression




I know its the 19th already but i was supposed to post an entry last oct 17.

the 17th marks the day of my first year here in the states. Come to think of it its pretty sad.
but actually i realized that i should just let it go and live in the present.
today i saw carlo casas posted something on here. Its a surprise since he doesnt touch his account anymore. Or so i thought. CARLO SPECIAL MENTION. Uuuuuuy :P

hahahaha pero anyway. I really miss the people back home. The way weapos;d just drink till 5 in the fucking morning. And sing to whoever band was playing and just support them and dance or headbang to everyoneapos;s shit. Its like one big fun family. Oh my. Carloapos;s loud voice, smart comebacks, everyoneapos;s hirit to nandro, niche and his rhum coke, LOVELY DARLING ;) sarah and liz. The hot tandem, jem,jenna and her ideas, aspen and his business tactics dubious and javier NIGGUH
sarah (taken by cars)and our drunken talks, pat and ga. Kerplunk all the angulo people. Hannah and mariah. Gosh. Hannah my harry potter buddy . Dub,salamin,ink,hilera,gosh. Too many to fucking mention i miss all of you.

When i think about this now. It feels surreal, and it feels like i just dreamt everything.
everything went away so fast its like i didnapos;t even get to linger in it.
i canapos;t describe how much i miss you guys. Its funny cause yesterday, i had my first full can of beer since i left the philippines. And that taste just slapped me back to when i was there and i remembered everything. THINGS i tried to erase . Things i tried burying behind my head. Cause it was to painful to even think about. Now i feel like it was just yesterday that i left. But the 17th reminded me that itapos;s been a year. Im pretty sure a lot of things have happened already. So much shows i missed out on, gossip and issues i dint hear about. *sigh* oh pero i heard about some ;) (i still have my sources ;) )

pero yeah. I dont know how to end this. Cause im just being a nostalgic bitch . All i want to say is. I miss all of you and thanks for being my friends. I really hope to hang out with you soon.
remember to always leave a space for me. Iapos;ll be there in spirit :)

i love all of yallsssssss :)

britney spears and madona kiss, clinical symptoms of depression, clinical syndromes, clinical system, clinical systems, clinical systems improvement.



Комментариев нет: