понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

aol credit card




okay so these two bitches were talkin shit n called me out or whatever?? sooo i went n knocked on the bitches door....she was too busy n couldnapos;t come to the door...i just told her momma to let her know that i stopped by...at least the bitch will know iapos;m not scared, if she really wants to fight..she can always RE-SCHEDULE otherwise stop talking shit.
ANYWAY, today was a bad day...i went like TOTALLY� crazy for no reason, iapos;m beginning to the think i might need professional attention. I think iapos;m going to go get some help, call me psyco I DONT CARE i have two kids i have to stay SANE for....i dont want to be like my momma. I REGRET it big time tho because everything was going soooo goodd wit my dad n step mom..n i just kind of fucked it all up again.
Well, both of my kids are gone n iapos;m SO TIRED n i can sleep in tomorrow well til 11 then i have to get ready to go to dallas to get my cast taken off. YAY
kk going to sleep


aol credit card, aol credit alert, aol create name screen, aol create name sceen, aol create name new screen.



Комментариев нет: