суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

champions league 2003








Happy birthday my darling.
Youapos;ve been so dear to me, tolerating my crazy temper, bearing with my sensitivity and never failing to tickle my funny bones all the time
Thanks for standing by me all the time.
I love you=)



and you,

Happy Birthday Dearest greggypoo�




Thanks for always cheering me up.Anything you do makes me laugh, always. Haha.Youapos;ve been a wonderful company, and a very good friend to me. Just, stop teasing me okay?
Youapos;re already a year older if u hadnapos;t notice (:


Dinner with aaron.clement.greg.brandon.and cheng qing at JEC on wednesday after spending the whole afternoon at clemapos;s place.
fell asleep for 1 hour while waiting for everyone to arrive,�and it was a good whole one hour man
ate at kfcapos;s and spent the whole time laughing at their freaking lameness watched the guys play lan and it was so funny, the way they kill each other.Haha.

Shopped , and bought a dress for myself from Hula. Quite happy with my buy =)
Bought Aaron a revoltage tshirt for his birthday

im so tired... My medicine is making me so drowsy
got to wake up early tomorrow for a whole day at sentosa
till then,
ciao


clearance panties, champions league 2003, champions league 2003 results, champions league 20034.



Комментариев нет: