воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

calls.com




The first of our two marching performances was tonight. We had a competition at Wayne Hills (although it was more like a festival then a competition). There were 5-6 other bands marching besides us. Bergenfield was there too (they were the last band of our group) and got the biggest round of applause. I canapos;t wait to see them again at Montclair (the funniest thing happened after the competition ended- Mr. Harris was talking to Bergenfieldapos;s band director. I guess he wasnapos;t at the game on Friday, and Iapos;m pretty sure they didnapos;t get to see us march tonight. Well, he asked when we were marching for Montclair. When Mr. Harris told him we go right before they do, he said in exasperation "I guess Iapos;m not meant to see you march". It was funnier in person). I had a nervous attack when I got to the school, because for a minute I thought they had left already (the door was locked to the band room, and it was dark). They turned out to be down on the field practicing. Whew However, coming up from the field, I had an accident. The bass drum stand fell apart, and Me and Matt were trying to fix it (I was kneeling on the steps going into the band room). All of a sudden, the part of the stand Matt was holding slipped and hit me in the head. Well, that knocked me sideways and I BANGED into the hand rail on the wall. I swear for a moment I saw stars (thatapos;s how hard I hit into the rail). My eyes were watering and I was all disoriented. I felt really bad for Matt, though. I think I scared him half to death. Luckily it was nothing worse then a headache (and my head is still throbbing though). Then I got some more news on the bus ride going home. Robyn sent me a text that my Facebook had been hacked. It had been sending out spam messages saying something about gift cards from Macyapos;s. I changed my FB password. Hopefully that will solve the problem. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Iapos;m going to the Giantapos;s game. They are playing the 49ers.

alberta union of municipalities, calls.com, calls.borderproxy.com login.php, calls+, calls world, calls while on internet.



Комментариев нет: