воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dauberman




So, I started putting on weight in the last couple years, so Iapos;m trying to eat a bit healthier to avoid putting on any more weight.� I was at the grocery store buying cereal, and Iapos;d picked out Natureapos;s Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola.� How can you go wrong with a name like that, right?� And then I saw Lucky Charms were on sale, and I love Lucky Charms, so I had to get a box of those too.� After I put them in the cart, I decided to compare the labels to see just how bad the Lucky Charms was.�� Check this out-- the granola is the one on the left:

Granola Lucky Charms

The granola has MORE THAN TWICE THE CALORIES THAN THE LUCKY CHARMS� Notice they are the same serving size.� There are other factors, like the granola is lower and sodium and higher in fiber, making it healthier in those respects, but as far as keeping myself from gaining more weight goes, Lucky Charms is clearly the better choice.� It has almost the same amount of sugar in a serving and less carbs and fat, too.� And added vitamins.� ALWAYS check the nutritional info if youapos;re trying to eat healthy.

Compare the calories on a yogurt vs a can of pop next time youapos;re shopping if you want another laugh.



diagram of brain lobes, dauberman, dauberman pinscher, daubers.



Комментариев нет: